At Rightway we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire for the best talent and actively seek diversity of thought processes, beliefs, background and education. Rightway fosters an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated to drive the best business decisions possible.
We are committed to equal opportunity and fairness regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, country of citizenship, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, family status, family care status, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
Rightway Healthcare was founded in early 2017 by a team of dedicated healthcare, business and technology leaders. Rightway is a technology platform that provides employees and their families with the support, information and advocacy they need to be better healthcare consumers. We combine a high-tech consumer portal with a high-touch dedicated concierge environment to provide consumers with the same level of support and guidance they would receive if they had a doctor in the family. We are focused on personalization, implementation, advocacy and results.
Rightway works with employers from 100 25,000 employees to provide an ecosystem of healthcare navigation for employees. We are committed to generating high member satisfaction scores, industry leading engagement and a quantifiable ROI for every employer. Our approach is rooted in analytics and guided by a bottom-up understanding of a population.
Rightway is privately financed, having raised over $30mm to date from investors such as Thrive Capital
ABOUT THE ROLE
Team Description: The Director Enterprise Data, Analytics and Reporting (EDAR) is a member of the Rightway Technology team reporting to the Chief Technology Officer.
The EDAR is a critical leadership role necessary to operational scale data management, help build/maintain an industry-leading analytics capability and service internal and external customers with actionable insights and reports. This role is responsible for building a strategic plan/roadmap, prioritizing the execution of the plan/roadmap and building added differentiation/innovation into Rightways enterprise value.
- Engage with executive leadership to identify areas where analytics can drive business value, frame business problems into analytic questions, and translate analytics into business value
- Partner with product innovation, clinical, operations, digital, sales and marketing to identify existing and evolving business needs which can be effectively solved with a variety of analytic approaches
- Develop and execute a prioritized analytic strategic plan that addresses business needs and partner across the enterprise matrix to deliver on the strategy
- Oversee the acquisition, validation, storage, protection and processes required to ensure accessibility, reliability and timeliness of enterprise data for its users
- Develops and executes architecture, policies, practices and procedures that properly manage the full data life cycle needs of an enterprise.
- Partner with advanced analytics leaders and stakeholders to envision, define and deliver advanced analytic solutions to drive enhanced utilization management and clinical program outcomes, such as volume forecasting, automated outlier detection, predictive modeling based on AI and ML techniques, population segmentation and risk stratification
- Deliver analytic solution methodologies and capabilities to enable automated insight generation and reporting, such as identification and closure of data gaps, metrics and measurement methodology development, design and prototyping of self-service reporting and data visualization solutions and adhoc analytic studies
- Leverage core data (pharmacy, medical, lab, etc.) as well as identify and utilize other data sources (EMR, consumer, clinical data, digital engagement data, etc.) to provide actionable, relevant and timely insights
- Recruit, train, lead and develop a staff of analytic experts (engineers and advanced degreed professionals) defining team and individual goals, managing performance and providing onboarding support and ongoing mentorship
- Participate and attend business events, conferences, trade shows and seminars and publish analytic studies and papers in industry-leading forums
- Other duties assigned
- Advanced degree in a related discipline such as epidemiology, biostatistics, statistics, mathematics, actuarial science, pharmacy or related OR an MBA with training is statistics and health service utilization analytics
- +10 years of progressive experience in the analytics field; including +5 years of direct people leadership experience
- Exceptional understanding and hand-on experience with a variety of analytics process and techniques including health economics outcomes research, population health, measurement methodologies development, hypothesis testing, statistical significance testing, modeling, algorithm building and machine learning
- Solid understanding and hands on experience with large data sources particularly healthcare & pharmacy claims, digital engagement and clinical program data focusing on efficient data extraction from large databases, data manipulation, and setting up optimized summary data layers
- Excellent written and oral communication and data presentation skills with the ability to tailor the communication style to the right audience, from analytics professionals to senior business leaders to clients and external stakeholders.
- Excellent ability to establish and maintain collaborative relationships with analytic and non-analytic business partners, including executive leadership.
- Experience building and leading project teams in a matrix environment
- Strong people leadership and development skills including ability to identify, attract, hire, manage and develop advanced degreed data, analytic and reporting professionals
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to lead and engage in multiple projects and initiatives and appropriately prioritize time for direct reports and contributing resources
- Very good understanding of the healthcare administration landscape and familiarity with PBM industry and business models, including patient, prescriber, pharmacy and payer concerns
- Extensive hands-on experience with SQL, Python, R, Tableau and other data, statistical and data visualization tools and techniques and the ability to understand and adapt emerging analytic tools and solutions into the analytic standard operating procedures.
- Experience with data extraction and analysis technologies such as SAS, SPSS, QlickView, Hadoop or similar tools
- Proficient in Google suite, Microsoft office, Salesforce and other industry related software
- Management consulting experience a plus
- Working knowledge of medical & pharmacy benefits utilization management programs and experience in using analytics to drive behavior change
- Proven experience in building a Data, Reporting & Analytics strategic plan
- Implemented Master Data Management
- Competitive Salary, Commission + Equity
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter)
- 401K plan
- Company sponsored social events
More Jobs From