Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilons award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the worlds top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon, AdAges #1 Ranked U.S. Agency, is seeking a dynamic Senior Director, Digital & Data Strategy to work with Fortune 500 clients on strategy development leveraging audience data, customer insights, omni-channel experience, data capture and activation strategies, reporting, analytical projects and research.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a senior-level digital, audience and data strategy consulting and delivery leader working on complex issues for enterprise and brand level clients
- Play a leading role in strategy consulting to:
- Craft and optimize development and implementation of audience curation and management for media and data-driven advertising
- Design digital advertising and media strategies inclusive of data capture and activation workflow across the customer journey (media, client-owned properties, e-commerce/e-retail, social media, CRM, loyalty and offline)
- Help clients think holistically and drive maturity for how data and technology can best support brand media and digital campaign goals
- Dig deep into data to reveal performance trends and unlock new opportunities for improvement through recommended enhancements and plans.
- Strategic consulting: Be viewed as a trusted partner and advisor to internal teams and clients alike by providing solutions, building business cases, and drawing upon the full scope of Epsilon strategic and analytic consulting expertise, data and technology capabilities to solve client business challenges.
- Innovative problem solver, able to challenge conventional approaches
- Lead multiple consulting engagements for enterprise and/or brand accounts, managing all key internal and external stakeholders
- Superior grasp of:
- Key consulting, data, digital and audience strategy frameworks
- Financial analysis and business case concepts
- Strong business acumen and understanding of CPG industry
- Audience & Data Driven Marketing Strategies: Lead clients and internal teams to develop:
- Definition of brand addressable audiences and campaign specific target variation
- Data assessments and recommendations regarding available 1P, 2P and 3P data
- Campaign and brand specific data acquisition and progressive profiling strategies emphasizing data capture and activation across channels
- Consumer journeys and resulting data and digital consumer connections
- Strategic marketing planning roadmaps
- Assess and recommend audience curation and digital concepts and constructs, workflows, positioning, and communication strategies
- Map existing and design new advertising and digital experiences based on data, insights and marketing technology capabilities
- Market insights and performance: Use internal and external data, industry insights, primary and secondary research and a variety of tools and resources to become intimate with and advocate for our clients end-customer:
- Leverage intelligence to proactively make recommendations to senior-level clients
- Connect the dots between audience strategy principles and data and technology capabilities
- Put programs on clear paths to improvement by creating effective test plans and learning agendas
- Partner with measurement and analytics teams to interpret tracking output for optimization decisioning relevant to digital performance and data capture
- Work with analytics team to develop performance metrics and measurement plans
- Client interface: Frequent face-to-face client presence and collaboration, presenting and selling ideas to our client in partnership with the cross-functional team. High-quality presentation, communication and idea articulation skills are a must. Energetic, positive, great listener, empathetic, curious, inquisitive.
- 10+ years experience in audience and digital marketing strategy leadership role, preferably with a data and technology and/or digital marketing or media agency
- Experience and demonstrated expertise in the digital transformation, data and online media and services or technology space
- Strong knowledge of and experience with enterprise data-driven marketing and/or execution best practices, technology vendor ecosystems, and industry trends
- Knowledge of customer audience development, segmentation and modeling approaches
- Ability to extract actionable insights from large data sets and tell compelling stories through data
- Experience with CDPs and audience platforms for onboarding and strategic use (i.e. Treasure Data, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Krux, Adobe Experience Manager, etc.)
- Strong CPG industry experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to produce high-quality decks and present with confidence to senior marketing leaders
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team setting
- High intellectual curiosity, drive, and proactivity, not shy to share opinions, student of the space always striving to self-educate and up to speed on the latest industry trends
- Bachelor's Degree required
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.