Headquartered in Boston, with offices in New York and Tokyo, TVision is the leader in TV performance metrics. We enable the media industry - brands, networks, and data partners alike - to reduce waste and drive greater marketing results.
Utilizing cutting edge technology, we measure what was once unmeasurable - how people really watch TV. Our core technology measures 'eyes on screen' attention, the single most accurate way to measure exposure to video content. This allows us to provide critical insight into brands and agencies targeting audiences.
Our growth and innovation have been recognized by The New York Times, Advertising Age, AdWeek, MediaPost, and Forbes.
TVision ingests hundreds of millions of rows of data per day, it is the job of the Data and Analytics team to determine how to transform this data into valuable insights for the industry and our clients. As the Senior Data Analyst at TVision, you will be at the cutting edge of media measurement creating internal models to deduce signal from noise, publishing industry research that closes the gap from marketing spend to sales, and working with all areas of the business to drive results.
You will collaborate with the Director of Data and Analytics to complete the following tasks:
- Develop distributed algorithms and models for our product, clients, and the industry
- Prototype data integrations, automate monitoring, and build production models
- Examining large volumes of data, identifying trends and being able to understand the methodology to be able to explain said trends, and identifying methodological and process improvements
- Collaborate with business team (Sales, Marketing, Panel Operations) to solve high impact problems
- Conduct industry research that helps explain the impact of marketing on sales and brand recognition
- Work with internal and external partners to discover new and interesting ways our data can be used
- Develop expertise in the use of TVision data, metrics and methodologies.
You are bright, responsible and motivated. You enjoy watching TV and videos.
- BS/MS in a quantitative discipline (Stats, Math, Physics, Econ)
- Knowledge and experience performing advanced statistical analysis
- Fluency with SQL AND Python (at least 3 years in a professional setting)
- Experience using a data visualization tool such as Tableau, Looker, Spotfire or visualization libraries like D3
- Strong attention to detail and project-ownership
- Passion for unique datasets and intricate analysis
- Able to communicate complex concepts in simple terms, interpret analysis, and identify logical gaps
- Strong communications skills with both technical and non-technical team members
- 4+ years of experience in an analytical position
- Exposure to the media industry
TVision prides itself in providing great benefits to its employees, including:
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Your choice of comprehensive health benefits for you and your family (medical, dental, vision)
- Short and long-term disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- FSA/HSA accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly phone reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO and paid holidays
- Gym membership discounts
- Financial support for ongoing professional development
- Casual dress and fun office atmosphere
- Monthly catered lunches
- Drinks and snacks stocked weekly
- Office locations in the heart of Boston (Faneuil Hall) and New York (Grand Central Terminal)
More Jobs From