Who We Are:
Backed by Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series C start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Woman to Watch in 2020 by Luxury Daily, and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 140 employees in 10 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Berlin and Tokyo. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services 12,500+ brands across 53 categories, 300,000+ retailers in 144 countries, and manages an incredible $1.5B in gross merchandise volume (GMV) each and every month. Clients include major retailers, like Neiman Marcus and Harrods; e-commerce players like ShopBop; and key influencers like Dover Street Market. Leading men's and women's brands include everyone from Tory Burch, Jimmy Choo, Alexander McQueen, Berluti, The Row and thousands more.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, youll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are revolutionizing the virtual showroom experience
- We partner with exciting brands and retailers from around the world
- We are a global company that is rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
Who You Are:
As a Senior Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will be joining our fast growing global retail team. You will be a leader in driving and overseeing the implementation and change management process for our enterprise retail clients. You will establish and maintain long-term relationships with your clients to drive buyer adoption and brand engagement. You are highly motivated to drive forward movement and possess a strong intellectual curiosity.
The ideal candidate will have client-facing SaaS account management or tech consulting experience, and want to expand upon their knowledge of the retail industry.
What Youll Do:
- Collaborate with Sales and Product teams on pre and post contract discovery process to identify platform requirements for launch
- Project manage the pre-launch phases including: product scoping, building, and testing; act as the liaison between internal teams and the client
- Work closely with Data Services and Integrations teams throughout the implementation process
- Partner with Marketing and Brand Sales & Customer Success teams to design and execute a mutual communication plan
- Provide thorough training on platform functionality and new feature releases specific to the individual client's workflow
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with accounts and their users to ensure positive user experience and drive adoption on our platform
- Provide a high level of both in-person and remote support during peak market periods for clients use of the mobile app and website
- Be an advocate for client feature requests and work cross-functionally with our Product and QA teams to help move projects forward / inform the product roadmap
- Manage the success of accounts by driving incremental value and return on the clients investment; create insights based on this in order to support the contract renewal process
- Potential to manage one or more Associate Account Strategists as the team grows
- Assess and cultivate long-term strategic goals utilizing business intelligence and performance data from internal tools to develop recommendations for driving your clients KPIs
What Success In This Role Looks Like:
- Clear, consistent and effective communication with clients, prospects and internal teams over email, on the phone and in person.
- A collaborative spirit open to testing new ideas, questioning existing processes and strategies, and listening to all members of the team to develop the best solutions for JOOR clients
- A focus on continually evolving the product offerings. content and results we deliver to clients and prospects
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in SaaS, B2B, Account Management, or Enterprise Retail preferred
- 1+ years of management experience preferred
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to maintain accuracy and meet deadlines in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Excellent cross-team coordination, collaboration, and project management skills
- Ability to communicate directly with clients to address questions and resolve concerns with diplomacy and acumen
- Understanding of performance analytics and the ability to interpret data into meaningful insights and actionable next steps
- Proficient in Google Suite, Salesforce, Airtable a plus
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo
- Need a break? Flexible My Time policy - We want you at your best!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter and 401k plans
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the companys performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.