Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls and real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, and Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
As a Senior Customer Success Manager at Teampay, you'll work across two primary areas: onboarding and account management. Youll manage your own book of business with upsell opportunities, renewals, and more. When a customer joins the company, you will act as their guide, offering up resources and smoothing out interactions as they get set-up with our product offerings. Your ability to act as a liaison between customer and product will be integral to the overall development of the business and happiness of our customers. The feedback you collect will directly shape our product, and your quick, solution-oriented responses will delight customers.
Common Candidate Qualifications:
- 4+ years Customer Success experience in a SaaS company (B2B or Finance preferred)
- 2+ years in a senior CSM or team lead capacity managing a book of business
- Consistently attain upsell and renewal revenue targets
- Understanding of project management to deliver consistent and quality customer onboardings
- Successfully manage complex contract negotiations that may require long review cycles and selling to new stakeholders
- Hands-on experience with technologies such as Jira, Zendesk and Salesforce
- An analytical approach towards managing customer happiness, including both qualitative and quantitative surveys, engagement metrics, and feedback loops
- You work towards a growth mindset including experience in the controlled chaos of a startup
You will be a critical customer success hire in a fast-growing company. Weve won incredibly passionate customers in our target market, and you will spearhead our efforts to continue to exceed their expectations. This unique opportunity will give you a space on the ground floor of a business that already has significant traction.
You'll love working at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co and if youd like to apply, please include a cover note with your favorite customer success story (could be yours or a company's)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.