Brandwatch is the worlds pioneering digital consumer intelligence suite, helping over 2,000 of the worlds most admired brands and agencies including Unilever, Walmart and Dell to make insightful, data-driven business decisions.
The company has made three acquisitions to date: PeerIndex (2013), BuzzSumo (2017) as a standalone content marketing platform, and Qriously (2019) to add global survey capabilities. Additionally, the company was bolstered by its merger with Crimson Hexagon (2018) to create the most comprehensive AI-powered social intelligence solution.
Brandwatch has offices around the globe including Brighton, Boston, New York, London, Berlin, Stuttgart, Paris, Madrid, Sydney and Singapore.
As we continue to rapidly expand our global team, we are hiring a Senior Customer Success Manager to drive strategic thinking and deliver an industry-leading level of service to our Global Strategic Enterprise client base across North America.
A Brandwatch Senior Customer Success Manager owns the relationships with our biggest, most strategic clients, supporting them as they use Brandwatchs Social Intelligence Platform in making key decision across their global businesses. This role provides a unique opportunity to work closely with the worlds biggest and most prestigious brands.
Your role will include:
- Responsible for the overall relationship and retention of our enterprise customers
- Responsibility for Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and delivering satisfaction
- Developing executive champions within enterprise customer base
- Establishing a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with customers and driving continued value of our products and services
- Developing, preparing, and nurture customers for advocacy
- Working with clients to establish strategic plans, goals and other key performance indicators and support the customer in achieving their goals
- Advocating customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
You will have:
- 3+ years of prior experience as a Customer Success Manager/Account Manager or equivalent role
- Proven track record of delivery in a Customer Success environment with a focus on increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Proven ability to develop executive champions at strategic level
- Proven track record of developing and executing strategic account plans
- Familiarity working global strategic enterprise clients across multiple teams and regions
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our products
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, and be detail oriented and analytical
- Experience working with digital marketing or social media at a SaaS vendor
- A proactive approach to your work schedule with the ability to work autonomously
- A willingness to travel, in the US
Icing on the cake:
- Experience working with or for a social media monitoring provider
- Demonstrable knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
- Experience working with CRM and/or ticketing systems, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Zuora, and JIRA
- Ability to speak a second language, ideally French, Spanish or German
Success will be measured on:
- Retention of your shared base clients revenue
- Your clients satisfaction levels
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a generous 25 paid vacation days, 9 national holidays, and 5 personal days. We also offer a customizable set of benefits including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K match, discount gym membership, and commuter benefits. In addition, a 1 year parental leave with a flexible back-to-work scheme.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 8 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch New York is the seat of our growing Americas business. We can be found in the vibrant and central Flatiron district, with excellent restaurants, shopping, and of course Madison Square Park. Our light-filled offices have cupboards bursting with snacks, well-stocked drinks fridges, and sushi days.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From