CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. Were breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
Were based in New York Citys Soho neighborhood with a microfactory in Brooklyn and a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role
As the Senior Creative Operations Manager, you will play a critical role in defining, driving and managing the processes and systems that support the Creative organization. With your intimate understanding of all of the Creative disciplines, you will identify opportunities to improve existing processes. Working alongside the Creative leadership team, you will support Creative resourcing, including the development and management of estimates, timelines and utilization. You will also manage high priority projects, demonstrating a leadership role from conception through completion. Your self-motivated, driven and dedicated nature enables you to work within a collaborative culture.
- Identify workflows that can be optimized and proactively develop solutions, plans and standard operating procedures to facilitate growth or improve efficiency
- Drive change through thorough documentation, structure, process and technology solutions or tools
- Serve an active role in contributing to product insights, initiatives, and projects along with bridging stakeholders across the organization as needed
- Define project scope, goals, dependencies and deliverables for key Creative projects
- Monitor timelines to ensure efficient, on-time delivery of work while being able to assess, address and escalate any issues or concerns that may delay the project
- Manage the Creative Operations Traffic Manager, ensuring the success of their day-to-day responsibilities
- Facilitate communication & integration of Creative Operations tools and resources through Creative organization; partner with cross-functional teams Ops teams.
- Oversee external production vendor engagements, contracts, negotiation and delivery of creative assets
- 8+ years experience working in Creative Project Management and/or Production Operations capacity
- Proven track record allocating creative resources and optimizing creative workflows
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Experience managing direct reports
- Proactive in driving and influencing business outcomes, providing context and rationale, while bringing others along in a creative work context
- Understanding of content management systems and digital asset management best practices
- Familiarity with creative, and multimedia projects and file formats such as Adobe Creative Suite, Airtable, G-Drive
- Self motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Ability to work in a high-pressure fast paced environment
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
Working at CreateMe
- Be rewarded for your innovation through our Inventor Award and Recognition program
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program + match
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Take time away from the office through our Flexible Paid Time Off
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch'n learns and team outings
- Learn and grow through formal and informal learning opportunities
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.