Who We Are:
Backed by Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series C start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Woman to Watch in 2020 by Luxury Daily, and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 170 employees in 10 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Berlin and Tokyo. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services 12,500+ brands across 53 categories, 300,000+ retailers in 144 countries, and manages an incredible $1.5B per month in wholesale transactions on the platform. Clients include major retailers, like Neiman Marcus and Harrods; e-commerce players like ShopBop and Matchesfashion; and key specialty stores like Intermix and Dover Street Market. Leading men's and women's brands include everyone from Tory Burch, Jimmy Choo, Alexander McQueen, Berluti, The Row and thousands more.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, youll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are revolutionizing the virtual showroom experience
- We partner with exciting brands and retailers from around the world
- We are a global company that is rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up, driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry
What Youll Do:
- Develop content strategy aligned with JOORs short-term and long-term marketing objectives; integrate feedback on content performance to inform and optimize future content development
- Own the brand voice of JOOR - establish and maintain consistent messaging and tone across a variety of channels, including email, sales collateral, advertising, social media, and website
- Manage communications by collaborating with our PR agency
- Create, edit and publish engaging content, such as blog posts, white papers, case studies, infographics and more
- Own the content calendar with thoughtful timing to ensure deadlines are met
- Collaborate with our Design, Product, and Customer Success teams to write clear, compelling, and concise copy that drives conversation and embodies the JOOR brand spirit
- Directly manage and oversee JOORs Communications Coordinator who is responsible for our social media strategy and content
What Were Looking For:
We are looking for a passionate and qualified Senior Content Manager to join our tight-knit Marketing team. The ideal candidate is both a big picture thinker and problem solver, as well as someone who is able to get their hands dirty and wear many hats.
- Proven copywriting and editing expertise, with excellent grammar and attention to detail
- Talent for distilling complex concepts into plain language, finding the right words to bring big ideas to life
- Equally comfortable creating succinct and compelling brand copy, strategic SEO based copy, and editorial long-form content
- Experienced in establishing and maintaining a consistent brand voice
- Confident in developing content strategy and delivering on content objectives
- Able to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines, prioritize and manage time appropriately
- Fluent in all-things digital (websites, apps, social media) with a limitless curiosity about conversations and trends happening in the world
- Knowledge of SEO principles and best practices a strong plus
- Excellent organization, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Able to respond to feedback with a positive, results-driven attitude
- 4+ years of work experience managing marketing content
- 4+ years of copywriting experience, preferably in fashion/retail
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field preferred
- Familiarity with social media management
- B2B, SaaS or fashion industry experience strongly preferred
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia
- Need a break? Flexible My Time policy - We want you at your best!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter and 401k plans
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off-sites, Meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the companys performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.