Datto, the worlds leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Datto is looking for a Senior Strategist to join its competitive intelligence team. The role will work closely with the CI team to apply leading edge research approaches and develop the analysis and reporting process to provide the broader business with critical information and analysis to drive decision making. This is a dynamic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and have a real impact on its future direction.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Analyze current data sources, synthesize information into executive-level actionable reports
- Develop strategy for housing information, structuring data, and making it accessible across the organization
- Conduct primary research against defined goals and objectives
- Participate on internal strategic projects as needed
- 5-7 years years of research, product marketing, investment banking, PE, VC or consulting experience
- Bachelors degree with excellent academic record, preferably with an emphasis in finance, accounting, computer science, or economics
- Strong communication skills both orally and written with the ability to concisely and thoughtfully summarize research analyses
- Ability to navigate and effectively operate with a variety of levels seniority within and outside the organization
- High level of maturity and an exceptional work ethic
- Self-starter who can take on significant responsibility with little supervision
- Inquisitive learner who likes to take on new challenges and opportunities
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From