Office Tour Photos
At Namely, we're looking for a Marketing Associate, Demand Generation to join the Marketing Team and help accelerate Namely's growth. As the Marketing Associate, you'll be responsible for creating and executing on various demand generation projects, with a focus on developing & managing top of funnel marketing campaigns. You'll also partner closely with all parts of the Sales and Marketing teams to help drive overall business growth.
The Marketing Associate, Demand Generation reports to the Senior Manager, Demand Generation.
- Develop, manage, and report on all go-to-market marketing campaigns including virtual events, webinars, eBooks/guides, etc to drive top of funnel growth.
- Work closely with partners in the HR space and internal teams to maintain a full content calendar and ensure communication of calendar across the GTM organization.
- Promote and track campaign performance to ensure lead generation goals are being met from each campaign.
- Evaluate new vendors, campaigns, and programs on a regular basis, to drive additional demand generation.
- Coordinate with other team members on the marketing team to drive testing plans designed to optimize the performance of our demand generation campaigns
- Analyze and report on all relevant performance metrics
- Support the management of paid marketing channels, including LinkedIn, Google Adwords, Bing, social media advertising, syndication vendors, and more
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing or content marketing, preferably with experience in software or technology company
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable using data to make decisions
- Solid writing skills, and experience writing for a range of audiences
- Passion for experimenting, measuring results, and iterating on them to improve business results
- Be an experienced project manager who can juggle several projects at once
- Knack for innovation, always bringing new ideas to the table, and willing to take risks. You arent comfortable with the status quo.
- Prior experience working within a marketing automation solution (HubSpot is a plus) and Zoom for virtual events and webinars.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment that responds quickly to data-driven insights
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.
More Jobs From