At Rightway we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire for the best talent and actively seek diversity of thought processes, beliefs, background and education. Rightway fosters an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated to drive the best business decisions possible.
We are committed to equal opportunity and fairness regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, country of citizenship, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, family status, family care status, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
Rightway Healthcare was founded in early 2017 by a team of dedicated healthcare, business and technology leaders. Rightway is a technology platform that provides employees and their families with the support, information and advocacy they need to be better healthcare consumers. We combine a high-tech consumer portal with a high-touch dedicated concierge environment to provide consumers with the same level of support and guidance they would receive if they had a doctor in the family. We are focused on personalization, implementation, advocacy and results.
Rightway works with employers from 100 25,000 employees to provide an ecosystem of healthcare navigation for employees. We are committed to generating high member satisfaction scores, industry leading engagement and a quantifiable ROI for every employer. Our approach is rooted in analytics and guided by a bottom-up understanding of a population.
Rightway is headquartered out of New York City, with new offices in Hudson Yards. We also have a remote office in Miami, FL.
- Drive timely month end close and associated analysis.
- Play a key role in the financial budgeting process.
- Partner cross-functionally to implement best accounting practices
- Collaborate to establish, monitor, and enforce internal financial controls
- Assist with finance and risk analysis; review and analyzing financial statements and reports.
- Track KPIs and financial guarantees and help prepare financial reports.
- Develop financial projections and help build and maintain financial models.
- Ensure compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in accounting, financial planning, analysis, and modeling.
- Highly preferred experience in pharmacy benefit management, health insurance, or managed health care
- CPA strongly preferred, but not required
- Big 4 experience a huge plus
- Ability to present financial information to a non-financial audience.
- Proficiency in GSuite, Office, and accounting and ERP tools (Quickbooks, Netsuite, Bill.com etc.)
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to perform in a high-pressure environment.
- Can-do attitude with strong desire to implement and continuously improve
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter)
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- 401K plan
- Company sponsored social events
More Jobs From