Office Tour Photos
Brightcove is a team of smart, passionate people who are revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video. Were hyped up about storytelling, and about helping people connect, share experiences, and view the world. Bottom line: video has the power to inform, inspire, challenge, amuse, and connect. And were here for it.
As the industry leader in this space, we empower our customers to deliver top-notch video experiences to audiences on every screen. Our customers are some of the largest media companies, enterprises, events, and non-profit organizations in the world. There are over 600 Brightcovers globally, each of us representing our unique talents and passions and we have built a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence and collaboration.
We're looking for someone to take a position as a member of our growing enterprise sales team and help Brightcove achieve breakout growth. You will have a track record for delivering on or exceeding revenue goals within multiple complex sales cycles and multiple partners and take pride in getting it done.
Someone we will hire will be highly self- motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented, creative, and have outstanding communication and negotiating skills. This is a hunter role and requires extensive pipeline building.
- Land and expand revenue growth in Brightcoves enterprise market in the assigned region through the development and leadership of sales professionals.
- Develop a territory plan focused on revenue generation.
- Build a metrics-driven sales pipeline of new accounts in respective remote field.
- Become a domain and industry expert.
- Close deals!
- 6 years of enterprise experience in software/SaaS, experience selling into fortune 1000 companies.
- 5+ years of experience selling to C-Suite, Marketing Departments, and LOB are a plus
- Manage a pipeline, carry through and close complex deals with multiple partners.
- Capability to qualify opportunities in large volumes and work with other team members to work toward closing deals.
- Expertise in assessing client needs effectively and addressing needs through new products and services.
- A track record delivering on or exceeding revenue goals.
- Knowledge in demonstrating a solution over the phone/web conference and in person.
- Experience operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tools.
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience.
- This is a quota-carrying role
- This role involves travel
Working at Brightcove
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can change and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in our success. We offer a great compensation package, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, and unlimited PTO - and we encourage you to use it!
Brightcove is headquartered in Boston with offices in New York, London, Guadalajara, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Mumbai.
This position is being offered as a fully remote role in the following possible locations: Albany, Nashville, NY, Connecticut and Virginia
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Send us your resume if you are interested and want to learn more!
More Jobs From