Office Tour Photos
Account Executive, Banking & Securities
About the Team
As an Account Executive, you will be part of an exciting global sales team that leads and develops opportunities within the investment banking and fixed income communities. You will focus largely on deal financing life-cycle requirements with an emphasis on debt capital markets and secure document exchange opportunities. You will report to a sales leader who drives the go to market strategy for our Banking & Securities segment.
We are seeking a high-energy, driven Account Executive to manage current deal financing and compliant document distribution clients, and build new business opportunities by introducing our SaaS offerings to the banking and securities industry. As a successful AE, you will be responsible for managing an established book of business as well as identifying, qualifying, and executing on a strategic sales process to turn net new business opportunities into revenue. This will involve developing and managing a weekly deal pipeline, scheduling and organizing client meetings, preparing and delivering account reviews, and coordinating with internal departments to ensure a high level of service to the client base.
Day to Day
- Develop a thorough understanding of Intralinks product offerings, technical capabilities and value proposition and present this information to customers showcasing our ability to address their key business and IT initiatives.
- Develop strong customer relationships by working with senior level client contacts and key decision-makers across multiple departments including MD, CFO, CISO, CTO, Head of Procurement, Global Heads of Businesses, Managing Partners, etc.
- Contribute to the continued development of the Banking and Securities go-to-market sales strategy by monitoring market trends and activity, researching key accounts to identify new business opportunities and collecting and sharing feedback on existing and future customer requirements.
- Coordinate and lead the efforts of the virtual team to close new and existing business and manage the overall customer experience. The virtual team includes cross-functional stakeholders from customer services/support, legal, professional services, product management/marketing, field marketing, finance as well as accounts receivables and billing.
- Lead and manage end to end sales engagement process and progress opportunities through the qualification, discover, proposal, negotiation and close stages with a goal of achieving revenue targets.
- 3-5 years of experience in finance or banking, or software sales in financial services.
- Strong active listening skills, consultative style, excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative style.
- Basic understanding of finance, banking, IT systems, and software.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully prospect, present and close deals.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (advanced fluency in BOTH power-point and excel are strongly desired), as well as web-based technologies and CRM.
It would be great if you also had
- Previous experience in SaaS, banking & securities (knowledge of debt capital markets) or financial institutions
This is an excellent opportunity to leverage finance and banking knowledge in a sales career; or take a software sales career to the next level representing a company with proven technology and strong brand awareness. Join Intralinks as we continue to expand our market share as the leading enterprise-grade collaboration and virtual data room provider. We are a sales-driven organization providing the tools, training and internal support for success!
More Jobs From