Who We Are:
Backed by Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series C start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Woman to Watch in 2020 by Luxury Daily, and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 140 employees in 10 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Berlin and Tokyo. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services 12,500+ brands across 53 categories, 300,000+ retailers in 144 countries, and manages an incredible $1.5B in gross merchandise volume (GMV) each and every month Clients include major retailers, like Neiman Marcus and Harrods; e-commerce players like ShopBop; and key influencers like Dover Street Market. Leading men's and women's brands include everyone from Tory Burch, Jimmy Choo, Alexander McQueen, Berluti, The Row and thousands more.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, youll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are building software that is transforming an industry
- Our industry-leading technology won an American Business (Stevie) Award
- We are global and rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry
We are seeking a collaborative and consultative Senior Account Executive with intimate understanding of the fashion space. You will have existing connections with major retailers and proven experience closing and managing enterprise accounts. You will act as a strategic advisor to potential clients by first understanding the challenges they face and then connecting them to ways we can help overcome those challenges to bring value. You will possess a true consultative approach and are passionate about providing a fit-for-purpose solution for clients. As an integral component of client success, you should enjoy, and be willing to travel domestically to customer sites as needed.
- Close major deals with qualified businesses to drive new revenue growth
- Communicate how JOORs offering drives revenue, what our competitive advantage is, and why it is worth the investment for enterprise level brands and retailers
- Navigate the industry to find key decision-makers and build their trust in both you and JOOR
- Become an industry, product and marketing expert
- Manage and close a $750,000 - $1 million book of business
- Participate in discovery sessions pre and post contract with new clients to help scope new features within the platform
- Target new business opportunities within assigned retail organizations globally. Perform research on target accounts and build and execute prospecting campaigns
- Identify opportunities and navigate prospect organizations to earn time with key decision makers and executive sponsors using influence and connections, a consultative approach, and a keen understanding of JOORs innovative solution
- Dive deep in understanding the business of your target accounts and the potential for alignment with JOOR. Go high-and-wide within organizations to understand the full scope of opportunity
- Lead the entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome: This includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery process at meetings with both prospects and clients, forecasting, selling with JOORs value proposition, and ultimately closing the deal.
- Participate in internal team meetings to collaborate with supporting ecosystems on opportunities, resolve customer issues, share best practices, and work with cross functional teams.
- Engage Pre-Sales, Customer Success and other internal resources to develop and align on a specific, compelling value generation / ROI targets for selling and delivering JOORs platform
- Work with marketing to develop a communication plan for our enterprise clients to help brands convert onto the platform
- Manage incoming Enterprise Applications and determine if they are a fit to join our platform
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with enterprise level accounts and their users to ensure a positive user experience and drive adoption on our platform
- Manage the success of accounts by driving incremental value and return on customers investment; create insights based on this in order to support the contract renewal process
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelors degree
- 4-5+ years of sales experience
- 3-4 years of enterprise/senior level sales experience
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience in SaaS, B2B, Account Management, or Retail strongly preferred
- Buying experience and/or exposure to retail systems a plus
- Experience using JOOR a strong plus
- Experience using Salesforce or another CRM strongly preferred
- Experience hitting KPI's and working with a commission structure.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal required
- Other languages preferred
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Connections in the fashion industry a strong plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.