- Assist in the creation of both standard Paid Search and PLA/Shopping campaigns using Google Ads, Bing AdCenter, as well as bid management platforms such as DoubleClick/Search 360 and Kenshoo
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of SEM, including best practices; experience using standard research tools such as SEMrush, Screaming Frog and Google Search Console highly favored but not required
- Understand optimization tactics as they related to client goals and performance metrics analysis
- Develop and implement testing roadmaps, including but not limited to ad copy, keywords, and landing pages
- Generate reports for the Search team on a daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis using Excel and PowerPoint
- Work and prioritize within timelines; coordinate worksteams across teams and channels
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with both internal and external stakeholders
- Understand how Paid and fits within the overall digital marketing ecosystem; be able to identify cross-channel optimization opportunities
- 2-3 years' experience working in Paid Search
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Superior critical thinking and quantitative analytical skills
- Deadline and detail oriented, with the ability to handle multi-faceted task lists
- Proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Certification in Google Ads and Google Analytics preferred
- High-energy, positive, team-first mentality
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon participates in E-Verify.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Epsilon.
Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Epsilon will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
More Jobs From