Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a dynamic Program Manager to join the Security Team of the Enterprise Infrastructure & Security organization to drive execution of security initiatives. These initiatives will help ensure that we have the appropriate security controls in the corporate environment, specifically with network security, application security, data security, vulnerability management. The ideal Program Manager is someone who has the knowledge and expertise in managing an organization wide information security program. We are looking for someone who is passionate about security and can drive programs that will achieve both the business and security program objectives.
- Responsible for managing multiple Security programs using Agile best practices. This includes planning, coordinating with cross functional teams, tracking status and reporting, communicating to the project team and key stakeholders, and creating the appropriate program documents.
- Keeping in close contact with key program members, decision makers, and stakeholders and being able to effectively communicate the needs and status of the program.
- Collaborate frequently and closely with the program team to ensure program activities and tasks are executed on time.
- Manage program risks through effective identification, mitigation, tracking, and reporting of the identified risks.
- Select appropriate security metrics to measure the success of the program and highlight trends or themes from raw data.
- Build relationships with cross functional teams to help foster program participation and adoption.
- Work with other program managers in the team to share best practices and identify areas of alignment between programs.
- Help create effective communication to articulate program status to management and engineering teams.