Office Tour Photos
As a Security Engineer at Namely, you will be responsible for supporting the ongoing security operations of a platform that over 1,000 companies use to manage their employees and payroll. The ideal candidate must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of and experience in IT security, event aggregation / correlations, and data analytics. The Security Engineer will develop, optimize, and operate the security tools used in the Namely IT Security environment and contribute to the overall security strategy across the organization. You will work in an open and collaborative environment, receive hands-on mentorship, and have ample opportunities to grow and accelerate your career.
- Design, deploy, and maintain security solutions
- Support and execute on security event management strategy
- Research and analyze potential security threats and identify mitigation efforts
- Examine output from security tools and software and report on findings
- Collaborate with Namely engineering teams to provide feedback on Namely products and secure development environments
- 5+ years experience working in a security role
- Deep technical knowledge of fundamental security concepts
- Considerable experience working with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Comfortable writing maintainable code (e.g. Python) to solve complex security challenges and integrate solutions via APIs
- Working knowledge of common cloud services (e.g. AWS, Azure) and requirements to address management and security challenges
Nice to Have:
- Technical security certifications: EC-Council, ISC2 (CISSP), SANS GIAC, OSCP etc.
- Comfortable with systems management tools (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Previous work experience at a startup or in the HR/Financial space
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.
More Jobs From