CrossBorder Solutions has offices in New York City, Tarrytown NY, St. Petersburg FL, London and Argentina. We are currently in hypergrowth mode and seeking new talent in Austin TX, Houston TX and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
We are looking for an excellent Quality Engineer to work directly with our development and product teams to ensure the consistent, and timely delivery of software of the highest quality. The ideal candidate will be a motivated, detail-oriented QA evangelist who drives quality at every stage of development. This role is a combination of manual and automated testing.
You will play a critical part by taking ownership of quality in our SaaS tax applications. You'll help validate specifications, test new features before they are released, and verify fixes to issues found within the CrossBorder product suite.
- Plan, create, execute and maintain manual testing suites independently
- Plan, create, execute, and maintain automated testing suites
- Create and manage bug reports and communicate with the team
- Consider and communicate risks to the team and to management
- Execute, innovate, and communicate
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- 3+ Years of manual testing experience
- Familiarity with industry standard quality assurance concepts and best practices
- Experience with browser automation technologies like Puppeteer or Selenium
- Experience with all aspects of the software development lifecycle and the drive and ability to help bake quality into each step
- You can adapt and execute in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities
What Will Help You Stand Out:
- Jira experience
- SaaS product experience
- A background and deep understanding of Agile development principles and practices
- AWS or other serverless infrastructure exposure
Whats In It For You:
Great team culture, career development, great compensation package and benefits, and an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
About CrossBorder Solutions:
We are a pre-IPO SaaS company and the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. We are experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology-driven solutions. Since its launch, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently we completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
We are committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for our people regardless of their background or circumstances.