Bloomberg's HR SAP Business Warehouse team supports the analytical reporting needs of our Human Resources department. Members of the team are responsible for designing and maintaining reporting solutions. You will drive the end-to-end reporting process; interacting with business owners to capture requirements, building data models, reports and reporting applications to support the business requirements, ETL, and production support.
We'll trust you to:
- Deliver sound data models and reporting solutions that are scalable and easy to maintain
- Extract data from a wide variety of data sources including Workday and proprietary Bloomberg systems
- Research and understand key business drivers and develop data models to support People Analytics
- Establish and cultivate relationships with our People Analytics, HR business partners, and HR technology teams to ensure project success
- Provide design documentation and business definitions
You'll need to have:
- 10 years of SAP BW experience, including SAP BW on HANA or BW/4HANA
- ETL and performance tuning experience, including extensive ABAP coding of transformations, SQL HANA and user exits
- SAP HANA modelling including building of graphical and script based HANA Views
- Hands on experience with SAP BI Tools including BW, Query Designer/BEX, Lumira Designer, and Analysis for Office
We'd love to see:
- Experience developing HCM and Talent Acquisition data models
- Proficiency in Workday or other HCM systems
- Experience integrating BW with Qlik Sense or other Data visualization tools
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Jobs From