Office Tour Photos
Who We Are:Twitter is looking for an outstanding Salesforce engineer to help lead our Sales Cloud team. We develop the core of Sales and Marketing tools operating on a scale rarely seen by Salesforce devs. We implement and support applications for our internal customers to meet their operational needs. Our mission is to keep our business running effectively while maintaining a healthy application environment.
What You’ll Do: You’ll be a leader on a committed team of Salesforce engineers focused on supporting our global sales teams. You’ll frequently interact with operations and end users to develop scalable applications and architecture within Salesforce and related CRM systems.
Who You Are: We’d like a highly experienced Developer, ideally with experience in the advertising vertical.
- Highly Certified: Minimum PDII Certification
- Experience implementing complex, decoupled architectures
- Deep understanding of Apex, LWC, Aura Components, Salesforce APIs, web services, and the Lightning Platform
- Able to effectively deal with legacy code and call out areas for improvement
- Excellent Technical and non-Technical communication
- Partner with internal engineering teams, third party vendors to develop consistent solutions
- Review other engineer’s code and develop best practices
- Experience working within a defined SDLC process, with a good understanding of source control, CI and CD
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Required Legal Content for U.S. Roles [Updated]: We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.
More Jobs From