You will join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging team of experts building scalable enterprise platforms on the cloud. We are seeking a talented Salesforce Developer with experience in designing Salesforce Apps and modern Web based applications. You will have an opportunity to lead our end-to-end Salesforce SDLC covering testing, continuous integration, API integration, database development, modern web application development & mobile app development. Leveraging the latest Lightning & force.com platforms you will be designing, architecting & developing Lighting web components (LWC), custom APEX code & ecosystem integrations with systems such as FinancialForce, XANT & Einstein Analytics. You will also have an opportunity to work alongside our Business Intelligence (BI) team to design and implement custom reports & dashboards and delivering data insights to key stakeholders across the business.
- Customize Salesforce with creation of custom objects, Lightning Components, workflows, email alerts.
- Develop Responsive Lightning Components and Lightning Apps on salesforce platform.
- Independently perform development, testing, implementation, documentation and updating as it relates to the SalesForce.com software and system administration.
- Implement and rollout new Salesforce Org
- Develop Mobile Apps for Salesforce and Apps for Outlook.
- Perform quality assurance and unit testing on deliverables and work products.
- Must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations.
- Keen attention to detail and complex problem-solving abilities from operational and technical perspective.
What You Will Need to Succeed
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2+ years of experience in Salesforce.com, Lightning Components, VisualForce, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Web services and APIs
- Development Experience in HTML5, CSS
- Previous experience opening and managing Salesforce.com bugs
- Strong technical background with Object Oriented Programming, Java, Aura & CSS, Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Class & Apex Web Service, Visual Force (Page, Component & Controllers)
- Experience with rolling out new Orgs on Lightning.
- Experience with Aura and Lightning Design Systems
- In-depth understanding of capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application coupled with good understanding of the business processes (Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, etc.)
- Understands the SFDC Data model and Data Architecture, Configuration, Apex coding, Visual Force, Web Services and Data Management
- Must be a confident, self-starter individual who can completely own the delivery of high value work products
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems
- Ability to analyze problems in detail and develop solutions
- Self-sufficient, flexible, and motivated team player capable of managing several activities simultaneously
- Energetic, enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Experience in thinking through problems creatively.
About the Company
CrossBorder Solutions, a pre-IPO SaaS company, is the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. The Company is experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology driven solutions. Since its inception, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently, the Company completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
Whats in it For You
Great team culture, career development, competitive pay and benefits, & an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
More Jobs From