Datto, the worlds leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Director of CRM Systems.
Does This Describe You:
You're a creative thinker who can fit our team dynamic.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Create, configure, and maintain custom reports and dashboards
- Create and manage users, profiles, roles, queues, and permission sets
- Manage and organize public list views and groups
- Create and customize page layouts (Lightning)
- Enrich account and contact information
- Develop and maintain Salesforce training materials
- Create and manage workflows/process builder
- Support the design, creation, and management of data imports and exports
- Support the creation and migration of new development features onto the Salesforce platform using development and deployment methodologies
- Remain current on new Salesforce features and functionality to provide recommendations for process improvements
- Highly motivated and disciplined self-starter with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- A Bachelors degree
- 2+ years of experience with Sales and/or Service cloud
- Knowledge of basic SQL based system principles
- Strong data management skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Working proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- High attention to detail
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited.We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From