Job Description for Sales Specialist, Security
At VMware we live by our EPIC2 values which are Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers and Community. Our exceptional security team is keeping the world safe from cyberattacks through our portfolio of security solutions. By analyzing billions of security events per day across the globe, VMware Carbon Black has key insights into attackers behaviors, enabling customers to detect, respond to and stop emerging attacks. Are you passionate about a groundbreaking technology platform that is disrupting the competition and industry?
This role will sit in VMWare's Security Business Unit, Carbon Black; a leader in cloud-native endpoint protection dedicated to keeping the world safe from cyberattacks. The VMware Carbon Black Cloud consolidates endpoint protection and IT operations into an endpoint protection platform (EPP) that prevents advanced threats, provides actionable insight and enables businesses of all sizes to simplify operations.
Job Role and Responsibilities
In the ever changing, multibillion-dollar cyber-security industry, we need the right people on our team to translate prospects security challenges into perfect software solutions in the pursuit of keeping the world safe from cyberattacks. VMware Carbon Black is hiring a Sales Specialist who will be responsible for identifying, developing, and closing new business and expanding market share within the DC/VA belt region.
- Strategize: Develop and execute strategy for major accounts and opportunities by targeting and establishing relationships with key decision makers (typically at the CIO and CSO level).
- Hit Targets: Present VMware Carbon Blacks solutions that drive customer value allowing you to qualify and understand prospective security opportunities so you can exceed booking and revenue quota targets.
- Leverage your Network: Build solutions to win accounts by managing relationships with key channel partners, such as re-sellers, incident response firms, and MSSPs.
- 5+ years of sales experience selling software security and/or infrastructure products to corporate enterprises
- Demonstrated history of exceeding booking and revenue targets
- Proven experience developing relationships with senior executives
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to travel 50%
- Proven persuasion & negotiation skills
- Ability to network & prospect across large enterprise accounts
- Ability to conduct in depth sales presentations including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, return on investment and the value of our solution & services
- Sales Force & LinkedIn expertise
ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Field Sales
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-10-12
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape whats possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
More Jobs From