Sales Operations Specialist
Who we are:
Loadsmart aims to move more with less. We combine great people and innovative technology to more efficiently move freight throughout North America. Our focus is on designing and building the best tools for our team and our customers, using machine learning models to connect freight with trucks. We automate with algorithms and scale with integrations to better match supply and demand. In doing this we reduce wasted fuel and lost time, cutting out empty miles for motor carriers and providing cost savings and instant booking for shippers.
Who you are:
Youre driven, sharp and a true team-player. You believe in game-changing innovation and youre excited to reimagine a $700 billion industry. You love solving complex problems, and are capable of applying a diverse set of skills to get the job done. The ideal candidate has the rare combination of technical abilities, analytical prowess, and business intuition to tie it all together. You have experience with operationalizing a sales pipeline, and know how to collaborate effectively with quota-carrying Account Executives. Youre organized and capable of combing through large datasets and bending them to your will. You enjoy making Salesforce and other tools hum to perfection. You can thrive in ambiguity, identify problems, and take the initiative to fix them.
Loadsmart is searching for a Sales Operations Specialist to join our rapidly growing team. You will own a variety of operations responsibilities to support our Sales and Marketing teams. You will provide strategic partnership, analytical support and hands-on execution to help our Sales team drive revenue.
- Administer and evangelize Salesforce and other sales tools that help accelerate revenue
- Support training and enablement to drive processes adherence and technology stack adoption
- Creating, updating, and maintenance of sales documentation, including tools and processes
- Assist with managing lead flow and sales pipeline and effectively triaging inbound leads
- Conduct analysis, provide actionable insights, and make recommendations to sales leadership
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement and automation
- Responsible for the gathering and processing sales data as needed
- Effectively project manage multiple initiatives in parallel
- Insightfully analyze the business and collaborate with the leadership team on internal and external reporting
- Adeptly execute other ad hoc projects in partnership with sales and marketing management team
- 5+ years experience in sales or business operations
- Salesforce experience required (certified administrator preferred)
- Bonus points for SalesLoft and other sales technology know-how
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Enthusiasm and high energy
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a high pressure deadline driven environment
- Willing to work in a highly entrepreneurial and teamwork oriented environment
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.