Sales Operations- New York, NY
Kasisto enables financial institutions to service, engage and acquire customers via human-like, intelligent conversations anytime, anywhere. Kasistos Conversational AI platform, KAI, powers omni-channel virtual assistants and chatbots who are fluent in banking across mobile apps, websites, messaging platforms, and voice-enabled devices.
Built with the deepest AI portfolio in the industry, KAI includes Platform Tools and Services to customize and continually improve consumer experiences as well as seamlessly add new features, channels, and markets.
In this position you will play a critical role supporting our senior Sales and Customer Strategy teams with key initiatives including setup and administration of the tools used by the field, forecasting, lead generation, & Salesforce reporting. You will interface with and provide thought leadership for senior management and other essential stakeholders to ensure our sales and marketing pipeline is operating seamlessly throughout.
What you will be doing
- Implement best practices for sales tracking, forecasting and pipeline management
- Build pipeline and forecasting reports working closely with the Chief Revenue Officer, VP of Finance and COO and providing ongoing updates
- Reconfigure the sales systems on an as-needed basis
- Work with the marketing organization to ensure that the sales and marketing systems work together
- Help to develop appropriate sales and customer success metrics
- Conducting market research on and adopting if deemed necessary new sales tools
- Evaluate and make recommendations on our current sales quotas, and commission plans
- Assist with on-boarding new sales people and training them on the sales tools, forecasting and pipeline management system
What you need for this position
- 3-7 years Sales Operations experience within enterprise/SaaS environment
- Experience using and administering sales and marketing systems including Salesforce, HubSpot, Excel and LinkedIn
- Experience with data analytics
- Interest in software and AI technology
- Experience working closely with salespeople
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills and attention to detail
- Start-up experience is a plus
- Salesforce certification or formal training is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Ground floor opportunity within rapidly growing tech startup
- Great collaborative team environment
- Full Benefits
- Fun perks
Location New York City, Flatiron District
We welcome your cover letter with a description of your previous complete experience and your resume. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From