Office Tour Photos
Who we are
Twitter has changed the way people communicate. Now we have a substantial opportunity to change how marketers interact with our rapidly growing user base. We are creating a world-class team of media professionals, and seeking an experienced Account Manager to develop our business with advertisers and their agencies.
Who you are
Are you passionate about growing a team and a business? Do you want to make a huge impact at a global consumer internet company? If so, think about Twitter! We are seeking a sophisticated and experienced Sales leader to lead and motivate a high performing team while driving partnerships and revenue growth.
What you'll do
This role will also be responsible for working primarily with the Large Client Solutions (LCS) organization, and the broader sales organization to develop effective go-to-market models, evangelize externally and within Twitter, and to provide actionable recommendations and insights back to our internal partner teams. In addition they will:
- Generate revenue towards a defined quota established for revenue earned from ad serving and other services
- Manage a high-performing team by recruiting excellent talent, retaining and rewarding existing talent, managing resources efficiently, and demonstrating great leadership
- Provide thought leadership within the industry as it relates to ad serving platforms and the use of data to improve marketing efficiency
- Advise sales and product management regarding market opportunities, sales positioning, use of resources and strategic planning
- Act as an online advertising expert and evangelist for Twitter promoted products
- Provide deep knowledge and insights to drive creative and long term improvements to our overall platform offering
- Own quarterly regional sales forecasts, planning and budgeting
- Actively coach, develop and lead their team and act as a sales leader for the broader team
BA/BSc degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant experience).
- 8 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- A deep understanding of the online advertising industry with a focus on the tools and technologies that enable ad serving
- At least 10 years proven direct sales experience in digital media with strong foundation in technology, or in technology sales with strong foundation in digital media
- Experience with partner/agency/alliance management, business development and negotiations
- Experience with direct advertiser sales, including negotiations and management of strategic partnerships
- Proven experience setting up and growing an advertising sales team and successfully building and growing advertising sales revenue
- Proven experience in successfully working with Product, Engineering and Marketing groups
- Able to develop comprehensive forward looking plans and execute against them with both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Experienced people manager with a track record of building and contributing to high performing teams
- Team player with a positive and dynamic personality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong planning and organizational capabilities
- Ability to travel
More Jobs From