As a Sales Manager, youll be an integral part of our business and sales leadership team. As a company we are a sales centric organization focused on high volume sales and results. You will develop, train, and hire highly driven and enthusiastic Account Executives while driving success within the current team members. You will do this by leading an experienced team in implementing the sales strategy, building and maintaining the infrastructure, and overseeing the analytics and optimization of the teams performance. You'll need to be self-motivated, take responsibility, and first and foremost be passionate about sales and building a successful sales team.
CrossBorder Solutions works with a diverse client base across numerous industries in the international tax arena of transfer pricing and R&D tax credits. Our mission is to revolutionize the world of tax reporting, compliance and planning through the use of AI and advanced, cloud-based technologies, delivering superior solutions to all our clients and providing the highest levels of service in the industry.
- Manage the day to day operations of 10 Account Executives including driving results, executing process and coaching
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports with your team and executive team using SalesForce while forecasting all deals for the month
- Grow the team source, interview, and hire top salespeople as we continue to scale while helping to onboard and train the team
- Assist on deals you will play a supporting role to your direct reports in many different ways, from understanding the full sales process to sourcing the decision-maker to creating the sales deck, and assisting throughout the sales cycle, inclusive of supporting closing deals. You will need strong pipeline management.
- Make recommendations - help us make improvements in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity based on data from your team
What You Will Need to Succeed
- Bias towards action and are able to thrive in a constantly changing work environment
- Self-motivated and able to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience leading a team across different geographies and pride yourself on your ability to motivate others
- Experience using SalesForce to manage and forecast sales opportunities
- 4+ years of direct management experience with a closing team
- 2+ years of SaaS sales experience, with a history of overachieving targets, in new business acquisition
- 4H's: Happy, Helpful, Humble and Hungry
About the Company
CrossBorder Solutions, a pre-IPO SaaS company, is the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. The Company is experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology driven solutions. Since its inception, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently, the Company completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
Whats in it For You
Great team culture, career development, competitive pay and benefits, & an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
More Jobs From