Office Tour Photos
About the Role
We're looking for talented and highly consultative Sales Engineer to help hospitality operators find the solution theyve been dreaming of!
You love hospitality and technology, and have had proven SaaS sales success. Your buzzwords are CRM and POS, and you know the best tips and tricks to connect with hospitality operators. Most importantly, you want to be part of an innovative and hardworking software startup changing the world of hospitality.
As the Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for all technical, solution, and competitive aspects of the SevenRooms sales cycle. You must be both sales focused and technically savvy. You will have the insight to make the connection between a customers specific business problems and SevenRooms' solution, the customer-facing skills to communicate that connection, and vision to a wide variety of technical and executive audiences. You will also possess the technical skills to build demos, execute proof-of-concepts, and map RFI/RFP requirements to our solutions.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with Sales teams and product management to deliver the appropriate solution and establish credibility and trust with prospects
- Evangelize our platform's value to customers
- Map RFI/RFP requirements to our solutions
- Produce business requirement assessments and delivery of findings including key pain points, proposed solutions to meet business needs, and ROI where applicable
- Develop the technical sales strategy
- Scope, manage, and execute customer pilots and Proof of Concepts
Who You Are
- 5+ years of Mid Market/Enterprise software selling experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills
- Prior hospitality technology experience is a huge plus
- Outstanding problem solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- Passionate about working with people and helping them find the best solutions for them
- You're okay with traveling for 30 to 50 percent of the role
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!)
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
More Jobs From