Truveris is a digital health company that partners with employers, brokers, and pharmaceutical companies to dramatically improve peoples ability to afford and access prescription drugs. With expertise and technology solutions that span across the prescription drug ecosystem, we deliver the outcomes people and businesses need to thrive.
We are on a mission to transform the pharmaceutical industry and are backed by leading venture capital firms including Canaan Partners, First Round, New Atlantic Ventures, New Leaf Venture Partners, Tribeca Venture Partners and McKesson Ventures. In 2018, Truveris was ranked as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. by Deloitte, Crain's, and Inc.
Truveris is looking for a Sales Engineer to act as a technical liaison between the product and sales teams. Working in conjunction with both external and internal stakeholders, the Sales Engineer will actively drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, as well as identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical and installation issues to assure complete customer satisfaction.
Were looking for someone with a proven ability to lead business process/technical discussions and identify the right solutions for our customers needs. Previous experience in both a technical/engineering role and a customer-facing role, such as sales consultant, technical solutions engineer or solutions architect, is required.
- Maintain a broad and deep technical understanding of the Truveris Life Science platform and underlying technologies
- Provide presales technical/solution support to prospective clients and customers, while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision during the sales cycle
- Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product direction, and overall work management and workflow solutions
- Lead technical engagements with clients, driving the development of clear requirements for high-value client solutions
- Provide hands on implementation leadership, owning the configuration of client solutions, including solution design, custom code development (as required), and interfacing with supporting technical resources required for solution delivery
- Engage with Truveriss product management team on an ongoing basis to provide input into required product enhancements
- Develop and manage customers' references through high quality technical, professional client relationships
- Assist Sales Directors in closing deals and expanding accounts
- Act as a technical resource for Client Service and Sales team members
- BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable in Computer Science or a technology related field
- 3+ years of engineering experience; 2+ years of direct sales engineering experience with customers, preferably digital health
- Experience driving discovery with clients to understand challenges and business needs
- An understanding of enterprise software development and client deployment concepts
- Core hands on foundational skills based in SaaS solutions and in creating proof of concept/business cases
- Comfortable managing multiple concurrent projects and delivering on time
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with a meticulous attention to detail
- Good team member but ability to work autonomously to get things done
- Experience using the Atlassian Suite a plus
More Jobs From