Humanizing Digital Experiences
Kasistos Digital Experience Platform, KAI, is designed for financial institutions to deliver the industrys most amazing Conversational AI powered intelligent virtual assistants to their customers. KAI is open and extensible, and also fluent in the language of banking and finance. From simple retail transactions to the complex demands of corporate banks and wealth management, financial institutions can deliver meaningful digital interactions with KAI that help build their digital brand.
Financial institutions around the world use KAI, including DBS Bank, J.P. Morgan, Mastercard, Standard Chartered, TD Bank, and Manulife Bank among others. They chose KAI for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is used by millions of consumers around the world, all the time, across multiple channels, in different languages, and is optimized for performance, scalability, security, and compliance.
We expect you to be a technical thought leader and a partner to the Sales Rep. Youll drive all the technical activities that will be needed throughout the sales cycle, from targeting through closing and expansion. Youll build highly engaging demos and assist in scoping pilots and production deployments of KAI, our conversational AI platform. Youll often find yourself at the whiteboard, walking clients and partners through our technology, our differentiators, and our proof points. Youll work with the Sales Rep to build ROI models that define the business value from our solution. By joining Kasisto, youll get to work with a top-flight team at an amazing startup in the burgeoning field of conversational AI and youll get to work closely with the most innovative banking customers in the world.
What you will be doing
- Work with sales to propose solutions for conversational AI
- Assist Sales Rep with RFPs and other proposals to clients
- Scope and build custom demos, POCs, etc. for customers
- Work closely with our Services, Product and Engineering teams to support client engagements
- Help our strategic partners be effective at selling and supporting our products
What you need for this position
Were looking for someone whos technically deep, creative, self-motivated, highly curious, a great communicator, and is naturally able to lead. Were interested in someone who has experience with selling enterprise software to major global banks, and who can juggle a lot of activities.
Qualifications will include
- Bachelors degree or equivalent business experience
- 3+ years of similar experience in an enterprise technology company, preferably startups or small technology companies
- Understanding of, or experience with, financial services in retail /institutional banking or wealth management
- Willing to travel domestically and globally to support sales activities
- Demonstrable ability to create and give amazing technical presentations and demos
- Excellent communicator who has experience presenting to a wide range of audiences
- Experience with Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning or Data visualization a plus
Location New York City, Flatiron District
We welcome your cover letter with a description of a project that you worked on and your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From