SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
About The Role
We are looking for a go-getter Sales Development Representative to help hospitality operators find the solution theyve been dreaming of! You love hospitality and technology and want to be part of an innovative software startup changing the world of hospitality.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will play a critical role of identifying and qualifying prospects that fit within our target customer profile. The SDR acts as the first point of personal contact between prospects and the company.
What Youll Do
- Prospecting: Prospect and identify clients to contact via email outreach and cold calling
- Engagement: Inspire prospects to learn about how SevenRooms can be an asset to their business
- Pipeline Management: Manage an organized pipeline in Salesforce.com
- Outreach & Research: Test new technologies to source contact information and facilitate outbound outreach; discover new target markets and implement thoughtful campaigns through outbound calls and emails; assist the sales team by identifying relevant decision makers
- Relationship Building: Establish strong working relationships with prospects in the US and across the world
Who You Are
- You have 1+ years of previous work experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, quota driven sales environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and determined individual who likes the challenge of setting and exceeding goals
- Cold calling, sales training and Salesforce.com experience is preferred
- Restaurant, nightlife or hotel industry experience a plus
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot.
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK