Were passionate marketers, engineers and innovators building the technology to power the future of commerce. Were a B2B2C SaaS platform helping the worlds most interesting retailers and direct-to-consumer brands remove friction from the customer experience to deliver recurring revenue through subscriptions programs - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove is a leader in the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading...
Were looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing sales team. This is an exciting opportunity to influence our sales process and develop expert selling skills. Youll be part of our founding SDR team, working alongside the most talented team in the business - including our new Chief Revenue Officer (read more here).
As an SDR, youll work with the sales and marketing teams to help them better understand lead behavior at the top of the funnel. This will include qualifying inbound leads along with targeted outbound selling. Youll become an expert in our business and product to identify customer needs and seamlessly articulate Ordergrooves value proposition.
Youll know youre successful when you create qualified meetings for the Account Executives, hitting and beating monthly goals, keeping ahead of daily metrics, and helping keep the sales process seamless.
Not only will you be working with a passionate, hardworking and fun team - youll learn every single day and can expect further opportunities in sales, customer success, and leadership roles.
What you will do:
- Outbound sourcing, development and qualification of new leads.
- Nurturing leads, building rapport and developing leads into new opportunities.
- Get decision makers to commit to meetings and schedule introductory meetings for Account Executives.
- Utilizing industry knowledge to research and develop accounts, identify key players, and generate interest.
- Develop and implement new prospecting strategies.
- Develop, articulate and master the Ordergroove value proposition pitch.
- Master the sales process and tools. Evangelize better best practices.
- 0-2 years of experience in a similar SDR or Sales Support role.
- Customer focused: you establish and maintain credible relationships and operate with a customer first mentality.
- Drive for results: you take initiative, youre action oriented, and ambitious. You're looking for a steep growth trajectory where you can own youre own success and overachieve against measurable performance goals.
- Comfortable being uncomfortable: were a fast moving start up and change happens regularly. You thrive in ambiguity and arent knocked off balance by the unexpected.
- Cool under pressure: youre composed and can be counted on to hold things together during stressful times. Youve experienced and handled customer objections and rejections without showing frustration.
- Setting the game plan: youre good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done and understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flow.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in a fast-growing startups in the SaaS space.
- Familiarity with sales platforms like Salesforce and Outreach (or similar).
If you dont meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - thats okay, nobodys perfect! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC (with offices in Austin and Denver)
- Over 100 clients including Honest Company, Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart, Petsmart, CVS, GNC, Pepsi, and KIND
- Meet some of the team youll be working with: Ralph Robertson, Max Markowitz, Jeremy Willius, Dan Purdum & Paul Spitler
Were a close-knit team of passionate engineers, marketers and innovators whose mission is to help our clients become an indispensable part of their customers' lives through Relationship Commerce. Weve raised over $40M in venture capital and are planning to grow our team to 100 people this year!
Recently named one of the 2020 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture celebrates independent thinking and curiosity. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our success. Company events include hackathons, wine tours, summer BBQs, trips to baseball games and game nights.
We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering great employee benefits including one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation and meaningful stock option grants. Our New York HQ is minutes from all of the major subways and boasts a 6,000 square foot private outdoor terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan.
When you join the Ordergroove team you'll be surrounded by smart, fun people working to transform the business of commerce! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a company creating groundbreaking solutions, we invite you to learn more and apply!
At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team.
More Jobs From