Datto, the worlds leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
We're looking for dynamic, motivated individuals to join our sales team. You will develop qualified leads, increase the pipeline and push results. Open shifts vary from 8am-5pm to 11am-8pm. You will report to the Manager of Sales Development.
Does This Describe You:
You pick things up quickly and are enthusiastic!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Grow your teams number of new business closed by generating new qualified leads
- Identify, qualify, sort, and track leads
- Complete a minimum of 80 outbound prospecting calls a day
- Research and document contact information for existing leads and keep contact information updated
- Use the CRM to ensure activities are documented, opportunities are forecasted, and adequate information about the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSPs and/or Resellers
- Experience meeting minimum outbound call volume and/or talk time goals
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Strong computer knowledge
- Can be a team player and an individual contributor
- Energetic and enjoy working in a quota-based environment
- Exceptional cold-call prospecting abilities using consultative phone skills, including the ability to relay information in a clear and friendly manner, inspire, overcome objections, and remain resolute throughout
- Bachelors degree
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From