With a CEO recently named a Woman to Watch in 2020 by Luxury Daily, and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 140 employees in 10 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Berlin and Tokyo. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services 8,600 brands across 53 categories, 200,000 retailers in 144 countries, and manages an incredible $1.5B in gross merchandise volume (GMV) each and every month. Clients include major retailers, like Neiman Marcus and Harrods; e-commerce players like ShopBop; and key influencers like Dover Street Market. Leading men's and women's brands include everyone from Tory Burch, Jimmy Choo, Alexander McQueen, Berluti, The Row and thousands more.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, youll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are revolutionizing the virtual showroom experience
- We partner with exciting brands and retailers from around the world
- We are a global company that is rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
Who You Are:
We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and the fashion and homeware industries to join our global Sales Development team. As the first point of contact for many of our brand targets, you will be responsible for representing JOOR and articulating our value-proposition to senior executives. The role will also involve strategizing with the Director of Sales on how to proactively approach some of the worlds most influential brands within the homeware space, which will be an area of focus for JOOR in 2021.
What You'll Do:
- Driving the growth of our customer base
- Handling a pipeline of leads via both phone and email whilst maintaining excellent communications
- Proactively offering suggestions on new markets and potential targets based on territory
- Strategising on marketing campaigns for outreach based on trends (for example the latest brand news).
- Pitching the JOOR platform from a standpoint of thorough technical and thematic understanding
- Working closely with our Global Sales team on ensuring that we are generating a strong pipeline of potential deals
What We're Looking For:
- 6-12 months customer facing sales/client role experience ideally within the technology/fashion/retail industry
- Experience with cold outbound prospecting
- A genuine interest in the retail and fashion industry
- Exceptional communication skills, including an excellent phone manner
- The ability to build rapport quickly
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- An ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service
- Fluency in Spanish strongly preferred
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo
- Need a break? Flexible My Time policy - We want you at your best!
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the companys performance in relation to revenue and growth