Office Tour Photos
Who are we?
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces, with products that bridge the digital and physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information and content to enrich our everyday journeys and elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with groundbreaking technology to design, develop, deliver, and maintain unique products and experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, and consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting and travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents and visitors, or private developers to craft unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods and districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
What is the Role?
Intersection is seeking an upbeat, energetic, and self-motivated Sales Coordinator to join the Client Success Team and work in our New York office! This is a fast-paced, detail-oriented, and varied role that is perfect for someone who has experience in sales support within the media/advertising world. The ideal candidate will have outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills, have a drive to learn and the ability to perform sales support responsibilities and thrive within a team environment. Above all, this individual will provide full support to their Sales Account Executive(s), improve the sales cycles by aiding to activate new processes to ensure we live by The Intersection Way - maintaining a collaborative and consultative effort with our Clients.
Within your first month:
- You will build strong relationships with your Manager, the Account Executives and Account Manager that they support
- You will onboard/train with one of the Client Success Sales Ambassadors
- You will take a deep dive into learning Intersections media and advertising offerings
- You will be a Mentee to other Sales Coordinators to learn the process and systems used within the sales support organization
- You will be exposed to all departments within Intersection and experience how they are part of the sales cycle
Within your first three-six months:
- You will be able to support your Account Executives/Account Managers by generating and processing contracts, proposals, and presentations that enable Intersection to scale rapidly
- You will gain exposure and have daily communication with our Clients/Agencies
- You will manage all inventory requests, inventory holds, market avails, media plans / proposals for your Account Executives/Account Managers book of business
- You will generate targeting maps and visuals for RFP responses
- You will handle invoicing requests / billing inquiries
- You will own the pre-sale lifecycle of a contract: initial market research to contract creation and execution, to artwork / specification requests, track production process
- You will research and document competitive requests
- Develop a reputation for being a solid resource and will develop the foundational knowledge of our business model and the various media products and assets
- You will be a go-to person who gets stuff done accurately and on time, whether its printing materials, setting up meetings with our clients, or building sales decks from scratch
- You will be communicating over email / by phone with internal resources (charting, ad ops, inventory, & account teams) and our Clients to ensure a smooth & positive customer service experience
- You will be a member of a great team at Intersection!
Youre great for this role because:
- You have a degree from an Accredited Institution
- You have 1-2+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization
- You can multi-task a number of different items
- You enjoy collaborating with people to get work done, but know when to take ownership of a task
- You demonstrate a high level of accountability for both your work and the work of your team
- You have strong attention to detail and can spot and fix errors
- You work fast but thoughtfully, and make suggestions for efficiencies along the way
- You have knowledge of Adobe and Microsoft Office Suite and do not mind busy work utilizing these tools for RFPs
Intersection is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From