Office Tour Photos
As the worlds leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
The Sales and Business Development Intern will support a range of strategic plans to guide our Partner Program and build all aspects of the business, including sales and marketing.
You will report to the Manager, Sales Development.
Does This Describe You:
You pick things up quickly and are enthusiastic!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Perform market research to identify and track key competitors, potential partners, and industry trends
- Maintain reports to adhere to Datto's competitive intelligence via research and monitor marketing changes
- Analyze and segment data to grow new business
- Cultivate call lists and market campaign lists
- Data entry and Salesforce.com use
- Participate in cold-calling and prospecting to identify and nurture prospects resulting in new opportunities
- Assist the Sales Director of Partner Acquisition to grow relationships with our partners on value-added disaster recovery solutions (including ad hoc sales support activities)
- Current college junior working towards a Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Sales, Communications, Marketing)
- Experience selling and prospecting to new customers
- Comfortable following a defined sales process
- Excellent interpersonal skills that make you an expert in relaying information
- You are excellent at keeping things in order, and you have an eye for the little details
- Basic computer knowledge
- A desire to work and learn in a growing technology field
- Pursuing a 4 year college degree, currently in your Junior or Senior year
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From