About the Team:
We are a dynamic and collaborative team of 14 experience sales professionals across North America. We are dedicated to driving revenue and growth through selling our suite of products to some of the largest financial institutions in the world. This expansion of our sales force is an exciting entrepreneurial opportunity for an experience professional looking to further their career at the intersection of the finance and technology industries.
The Eze Investment Suite is a global multi-strategy platform that streamlines the investment cycle for all asset classes from idea generation through settlement. Our platform provides functionality to support portfolio modeling and analytics, compliance, trading, operations, accounting and data management, and offers intuitive workflows specific to every asset class. As a Sales Associate, you will identify and approach all potential clients and prospect and present to Traders, Portfolio Managers, Compliance Offices, IT, Accounting and various C-level individuals.
Day to Day:
- Build and maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast, through discovery calls and meetings.
- Identify potential clients and deliver tailored, specific pitches with a consultative sales approach.
- Drive the sales process and manage the contract and approval process of new deals, including negotiating on price and getting approvals including contract terms.
- Meet or exceed set Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), for example on number of calls and meetings and other sales-based activities.
- Develop sales strategy and account plans alongside a team of other dedicated sales professionals.
- Drive the sales process and manage the contract and approval process of new deals.
- 5+ years of quota bearing field sales experience in the SaaS, Software or Tech industries.
- Developed prospecting and researching skills, ability to run customer meetings, product demonstrations and customer presentations.
- Knowledge of equities, derivatives, back end securities, processing, and asset management market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, or Marketing
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience in the FinTech industry
This is a unique opportunity to manage a well-established, yet growing territory. As a successful candidate you will be joining a hungry, close-knit team with big goals in mind for 2020.
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.