Office Tour Photos
Eze Software is seeking a Sales Associate to join the Sales team in its New York office due to our continued growth and significantly increased demand for our products. This expansion in our sales force is an exciting entrepreneurial role for an experienced professional looking to further their sales career in our highly rewarding, financial technology industry.
Eze EMS is a high-speed, multi-broker execution management system that provides centralized access to liquidity venues for execution and tools for dynamically managing positions, portfolios, and trading risk across global equity, futures, and options markets. As a Sales Associate, you will identify and approach all potential clients and present to Traders, Portfolio Managers, and Directors of IT.
- Identify potential clients and deliver tailored, specific pitches with a consultative sales approach
- Utilize knowledge of industry and our product to discuss specific solutions based on needs provided by clients
- Work collaboratively within a highly-motivated team to drive business forward
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Client Services, and Product Management to ensure consistency of execution
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, or Marketing
- 2-3 years Sales Experience, preferably within the financial technology industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent prospecting and networking skills
- Knowledge of equities, derivatives, back end securities processing, and asset management market
- Series 7 and 63 a plus
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
More Jobs From