Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Risk and Controls Manager to work with our Business Process Owners and other internal cross-functional partners as part of our Global Finance CAO Risks & Controls team. You have experience identifying and addressing financial, operational, IT and compliance risks in business processes, evaluating the design of internal controls, and assessing the effectiveness of processes and controls. You are a critical thinker that can plan and execute while collaborating across many functions and locations, including internal and external partners. You are energetic, driven, solution focused individual that will problem solve, recommend solutions, and exercise good business judgment.
- Act as an independent Risk and Controls advisor who supports across CAO Business Process teams supporting Emerging Technologies (AR/VR, Novi, etc.) performing risk assessments and risk monitoring of the operating and financial controls environment
- Leverage best practices while scoping the risk & controls in emerging areas and services including establishing governance structures and processes, transformation project prioritization and involvement, developing policies and procedures
- Collaborate with Business Process Owners, Enterprise Products, and Project Managers to review new risks and controls requirements arising from new business lines and transformation projects
- Partner with the Automation and Analytics Team to enable the use of analytics and automation to expand oversight monitoring capabilities
- Interpret and communicate results allowing you to make recommendations to stakeholders
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to develop effective processes, policies, controls, and metrics that ensure effective compliance
- Influence and assist business/process owners to close gaps in their controls and adopt processes that will help grow the business in a compliant manner
- Contribute to the continuous evolution of the Risk & Controls team, including developing and maintaining the governance framework, policies and procedures, risk assessments, issue management, and training