Revenue Operations Analyst
Were reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Love data? We do too.
As the RevenueOperations Analyst, youll be responsible for utilizing data to designcontest mixes that optimize revenue as well as budget and price athletes to create the best DFS product for our users. You must have strong analytical skills and an ability to identify trends in historical data and anticipate future performance.Do you love turning data into tangible business growth? Join us.
What youll do as a Revenue Operations Analyst:
- Design daily contest mixes that maximize revenue.
- Manage and execute pricing of player salaries.
- Utilize data to identify trends that influence future performance.
- Contest creation and on-site merchandising.
- Identify and implement testing plans to improve contest mix performance.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field.
- Passion for sports, particularly fantasy sports.
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed.
- Ability to work well within a team to achieve a common goal.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, results driven environment.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.