Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a dynamic leader to lead the revenue accounting governance for all products as well as the revenue controllership function of emerging products. The successful candidate will be responsible for growing and managing a team of accounting managers, designing and driving the end-to-end global accounting operation framework for existing and emerging products, and optimizing our month-end close operations through programmatic automations.. In this role, you will partner closely with a large team of cross-functional business partners, engineers, and the broader finance team to develop scalable accounting and operation solutions. You design the multi-product accounting governance framework and set the strategy to drive a unified system agenda supporting the dynamically evolving emerging product landscape at Facebook. An independent and critical thinker, you love gleaning insights and learning from data and information, and embrace complexity and changes. You are experienced in moving fast while solving problems in a scalable way. You combine business acumen and expert revenue recognition accounting knowledge to provide sound advice to your business partners.
- Design and operationalize an end-to-end global accounting operation framework that supports revenue recognition of multiple products (Ads, Shops, Business Messaging, Workplace, etc.)
- Build and coach a world-class controllership team that drives insights, design, and accounting processes that support Facebooks revenue business
- Develop and maintain internal revenue recognition policies reflecting latest ads product and service offerings for both existing and emerging products
- Manage an accurate and timely month-end close for emerging products by driving automation solutions
- Build deep relationships with key sales, product and engineering leadership to ensure dynamic understanding of evolving go-to-market strategies and product features
- ensure revenue is recognized in accordance with GAAP and develop, implement and maintain controls programmatically
More Jobs From