Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a dynamic leader to lead the accounting function for ads revenue. The successful candidate will be responsible for growing and managing a team of accounting managers, in charge of developing and managing the accounting processes of ads revenue, and optimizing our month end close operations through programmatic automations. In this role you will partner closely with a large team of cross-functional business partners, engineers, and the broader finance team to develop scalable accounting and operation solutions for month end close activities. You set governance and strategy in managing the accounting solutions for the dynamically evolving ads product landscape. An independent and critical thinker, you love gleaning insights and learning from data and information, and embrace complexity and changes. You are experienced in moving fast while solving problems in a scalable way. You combine business acumen and technical accounting knowledge to provide sound advice to your business partners.
- Build and coach a world-class controllership team that drives insights, design, and accounting processes that support Facebooks ads revenue business
- Manage an accurate and timely month-end close by driving automation solutions
- Build deep relationships with key sales, product and engineering leadership, to ensure dynamic understanding of changing upstream ads logging and revenue systems and to develop, implement and maintain controls programmatically
- Ensure revenue is recognized in accordance with US GAAP
- Develop and maintain internal revenue recognition policies reflecting latest ads product offerings
More Jobs From