As a Research and Content Analyst at CrossBorder Solutions, you will work on investigating and maintaining corporate tax laws, including topics such as international tax, transfer pricing, and research and development tax incentives, for many jurisdictions in the United States and other countries worldwide. In addition to researching the laws, you be responsible for staying up to date on changes in the regulations and views of the various tax authorities on these topics. You will disseminate these rules and updates to various departments within CrossBorder Solutions, including:
- Development to build software products,
- Marketing to prepare collateral,
- Professional Services to complete client work according to each jurisdictions requirements.
Additionally, you will be involved in developing a centralized content management process to efficiently and effectively gather, maintain, and communicate the information.
This is a unique opportunity for a tech savvy individual that has a positive, can-do attitude and demonstrates the ability to understand sourcing tax content and concepts. The ideal candidate may have some specific knowledge or experience with international corporate tax laws, but we are willing to train the right person that has the ability to learn quickly in a dynamic and flexible environment.
What You Will Need to Succeed
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Tax and Accounting, Legal Studies or other related/quantitative fields
- Exceptional organization skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking
- Self-motivated, open to learning new things, and able to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently to achieve results
- Proficient in Business English, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
About the Company
CrossBorder Solutions, a pre-IPO SaaS company, is the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. The Company is experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology driven solutions. Since its inception, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently, the Company completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
Whats in it For You
Great team culture, career development, competitive pay and benefits, & an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
More Jobs From