Ordergroove is a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you will be involved in building something of real value from the ground-up. We're looking for bright, talented individuals who are excited about innovation, growth, and the exciting world of Relationship Commerce. If youre driven by a desire to solve problems and deliver groundbreaking insights and solutions youll fit in perfectly! We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and ready to step up and do whatever it takes to ensure that our clients have a rewarding and successful partnership working with Ordergroove.
Working on the Client Success Team requires a passion for building strong client relationships and becoming our clients most valuable partner. We are a close-knit team that takes pride in our work and loves working together. We are client obsessed and are willing to go the extra mile for our clients. The Client Success Relationship Manager owns the post-sales experience and works directly with our clients to understand their business and partner with them to ensure their success. As a Client Success Relationship Manager, you will use your consultative and relationship-building skills to deliver strategic recommendations, best practices and expertise to our clients. Are you ready to join us?
- Develop a deep understanding of your clients businesses, including their objectives and success criteria for a relationship commerce program and how it fits into their long-term and short-term goals
- Understand your clients organizational landscape, identifying key stakeholders and build strong relationships with client operating partners
- Support the Strategic Client Director in all aspects of Customer Success with particular focus on project management, analysis and program development
- Anticipate client needs, identify key activities needed to drive results, identify interdependencies and development and management of project plans to ensure delivery of timely, high quality client programs and exceptional client service
- Lead marketing discovery efforts and partner with your clients to determine program specifications that will reflect your clients brand and maximize program results.
- Become an extension of the clients marketing team by demonstrating deep subscription and reorder marketing expertise and providing proactive partnership and responsive support
- Educate clients on best practices and advise on strategies and tactics to drive relationship commerce program KPIs and exceed their business objectives.
- Conduct comprehensive business reviews that demonstrate a deep understanding of your clients subscription program goals and results and provide data-backed recommendations that will maximize program results.
- Analyze and interpret clients data and provide actionable strategic recommendations.
- Be an advocate for your clients needs within Ordergroove and coordinate activities of the internal team to ensure that these needs are being met.
- Identify obstacles to delivering on clients goals and/or areas of client dissatisfaction and develop and execute plans to remediate. Proactively problem solve and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Identify opportunities for account expansion and partner with Sales to support expansion and renewal efforts.
- Participate in and provide leadership for innovative cross-functional projects for your clients.
- Support internal team members and share best practices to ensure that Client Success team goals are met.
- Own your clients success with a goal of making every client an OrderGroove net promoter.
- 5+ years of client management experience
- Experience project managing complex initiatives and campaigns from inception to launch to evaluation and optimization
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proven track record of relationship management with consistent revenue growth of a client portfolio
- Experience in web-based business or retail industry experience that includes e-commerce
- An ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A strong visual eye and creative mind
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
Were a close-knit team of passionate engineers, marketers and innovators whose mission is to help our clients become an indispensable part of their customers' lives through Relationship Commerce. Weve raised over $40M in venture capital and are planning to grow our team to 100 people this year!
Recently named one of the 2019 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture celebrates independent thinking and curiosity. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our success. Company events include hackathons, wine tours, summer BBQs, trips to baseball games and game nights.
We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering great employee benefits including one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation and meaningful stock option grants. Our New York HQ is minutes from all of the major subways and boasts a 6,000 square foot private outdoor terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan.
When you join the Ordergroove team you'll be surrounded by smart, fun people working to transform the business of commerce! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a company creating groundbreaking solutions, we invite you to learn more and apply!
At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team.
More Jobs From