At Rightway we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire for the best talent and actively seek diversity of thought processes, beliefs, background and education. Rightway fosters an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated to drive the best business decisions possible.
We are committed to equal opportunity and fairness regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, country of citizenship, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, family status, family care status, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
Rightway Healthcare was founded in early 2017 by a team of dedicated healthcare, business and technology leaders. Rightway is a technology platform that provides employees and their families with the support, information and advocacy they need to be better healthcare consumers. We combine a high-tech consumer portal with a high-touch dedicated concierge environment to provide consumers with the same level of support and guidance they would receive if they had a doctor in the family. We are focused on personalization, implementation, advocacy and results.
RightwayRx is a full service PBM that delivers navigation and technology to empower patients as consumers of their healthcare journey. We provide a "Pharmacist in the Family" approach to make navigating the pharmacy benefit as easy as possible. We combine this with a sophisticated clinical approach that is backed by Savings Guarantees to meaningfully reduce our client's pharmacy spend. We partner with our clients through an unprecedented level of transparency to rethink and revolutionize the traditional PBM model.
Rightway works with employers from 100 25,000 employees to provide an ecosystem of healthcare navigation for employees. We are committed to generating high member satisfaction scores, industry leading engagement and a quantifiable ROI for every employer. Our approach is rooted in analytics and guided by a bottom-up understanding of a population.
Rightway is privately financed, having raised over $30mm to date from investors such as Thrive Capital
ABOUT THE ROLE
Team Description: The Regional Vice President (RVP) of PBM Sales is a member of the Rightway Growth team reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer with dotted-line accountability to the PBM business unit leader, the Chief Pharmacy Officer.
Role Description: Our pharmacy benefit management (PBM) offering represents an important growth area for Rightway. Improving the member experience and helping clients better manage pharmacy spend to make drugs more affordable for their employees and dependents is critical to their business sustainability. The PBM Growth Team is responsible for developing channel relationships, sourcing new client prospects internally and externally, as well as managing the sales process from start to finish . The addition of new clients and lives on the PBM platform is essential for the continued development of this new offering.
- Call on self-insured employer groups, third party administrators, brokers, consultants and coalitions to sell our pharmacy benefit management (PBM) solution for assigned territory
- Achieve or exceed annual sales target
- In collaboration with Chief Revenue Officer and Chief Pharmacy officer, develop and execute a direct to prospect strategy specific to the employer group/TPA/broker market within assigned territory
- Identify potential new clients, manage discovery and solution development process, make pricing recommendations, draft and deliver proposals, lead and organize finalist presentations.
- For RFP opportunities: analyze client needs and solution fit, position the company to win, contribute to preparation and review of the final RFP deliverable.
- Source, organize, lead and participate in consultant and prospect meetings at a frequency based upon agreed activity metrics
- Build and maintain key prospect and channel relationships focused on sales opportunities
- Provide background and insight about prospect opportunities to internal sales support teams
- Work collaboratively with internal departments such as marketing, strategic partnerships, product, implementation and customer success team to develop go to market strategies and efficiencies to successfully onboard new clients
- Finalize contract terms and support the accurate translation of proposal into contractual agreement
- Use Salesforce.com to report sales activities to company leaders
- Participate and attend business events, conferences, trade shows and seminars
- Other duties assigned
- Northeast region: Home-based within a large metropolitan area (NY, NJ, or MA preferred) in Eastern time zone. Travel >30% of time
- Bachelors degree in health administration, business, or related field. Preferred: Masters degree or Pharmacy degree
- 7-10 years sales and/or account management experience; 5 years PBM direct-to-employer/TPA/broker sales experience; +2 years experience managing consultant & broker relationships
- Proven track record within PBM sales driving year-over-year profitable growth and client retention
- Possess excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong independent accountability showcasing follow-up and follow-through skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of employer, TPA, broker and consultant sales
- Current and substantive knowledge of PBM competitors
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Proficiencies in Google suite, Microsoft office, salesforce and other industry related software
- Competitive Salary, Commission + Equity
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter)
- 401K plan
- Company sponsored social events