Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebooks Global Industry Marketing team is actively seeking a full-time and experienced marketing professional who will drive marketing initiatives on a global scale and lead a team to oversee Facebook's strategic industry presence with business, marketing and advertising audiences.
The individual who ultimately steps into this role must possess management, organizational and communications skills and a strategic and creative marketing mindset. The Regional Industry Marketing Lead must be someone one who is a self-starter and thrives in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. They should possess a strong work ethic, as well as a genuine enthusiasm for marketing and, above all else, the Facebook mission.
This position reports into the Head of Global Industry Marketing, and oversees a global team of seven Industry Marketing Managers, including five direct reports. This position is full-time and is based in our New York or Menlo Park offices.
- Industry Marketing Liaison:
- Internal expert on what's happening in the industry, sharing this information across the business
- Internal POC for industry relationships, particularly those executives who participate on boards and/or various committees
- Collaborates with event marketing peers on major industry events to ensure we ideate and negotiate as one cohesive team
- Works with executives who participate on relevant industry boards to ensure Facebook is represented as the strongest marketing platform in the world
- Managing a global team, covering all regions: NA, LATAM EMEA, APAC
- Internal Presenter Management:
- Manage an external agency team who work closely with Facebook executives to place them across global industry stages
- Partner with Industry Thought Leadership team to develop and prioritize a thought leadership strategy that supports internal stakeholders and overarching Global Business Marketing goals
- Work closely with stakeholders to build content that is aligned with our brand strategy and marketing communications team, ensuring we are telling a consistent story across all our Facebook Family
- Primary liaison with internal teams, ensuring presenters are ready, have all correct messaging and PR points, have been briefed by all teams and are prepped for engagements
- Presenter Program:
- Build, manage and scale the global program, including robust presenter training
- Creating a robust engagement program by identifying relevant industry opportunities
- Create an internal presenter program that will not only elevate the profiles of Facebook's current measurement thought leaders, but will also prepare Facebook's next generation of measurement presenters
- Ensure the Global Industry Marketing team is always aware of (or ahead of) the current state of the industry
- Manage the Global Industry Marketing team's presenter database
- Partner closely with the broader Global Business Marketing team to infuse priorities and messaging into all engagement opportunities
- Program Management:
- Partner Center
- Identify relevant award opportunities to celebrate great work with the industry
- Prioritize which award programs are relevant and drive the most exposure (externally) and reward (internally)
- Submit completed entries after working internally to curate all requisite assets
More Jobs From