Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented and high-energy Recruiting Coordinator. The role will support the University Recruiting team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organizing and coordinating high-volume interview activity.
- Coordinating a high volume of phone, onsite and video conference interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency.
- Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process.
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidate.
- Meet and greet candidates who are onsite for interviews.
- Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Participate in university recruiting events, including but not limited to travel to universities to facilitate on-campus interviews and programming.
- Work closely with other coordinators, recruiters and engineers to ensure efficiency in scheduling process.
More Jobs From