Who we are:
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces, with products that bridge the digital and physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information and content to enrich our everyday journeys and elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with groundbreaking technology to design, develop, deliver, and maintain unique products and experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, and consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting and travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents and visitors, or private developers to craft unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods and districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Were looking for a Contract Recruiter who enjoys the strategy and execution sides of recruiting - and who loves to source and hire great candidates. This is a short-term position that will be responsible for driving talent including engineering, field operations and revenue into the top of our funnel.
What you will accomplish:
- Working with our technical recruiting team to understand our technical stack and hiring needs
- Sourcing and driving qualified engineering candidates into our recruiting process
- Develop a pipeline of qualified prospects based on a structured sourcing strategy
- Manage field operations hiring across two markets
What we are looking for:
- Experience successfully recruiting software engineering talent in the New York market
- Expertise in sourcing, sourcing strategies and converting top engineering talent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and employ effective organizational, project and time management skills
- An affinity for and experience in producing data and analytics to drive recruitment strategy
- Experience with Greenhouse or similar applicant tracking systems
At Intersection we celebrate every voice that makes us unique and every perspective that makes us grow. Its our shared responsibility to create an equitable environment where every employee contributes to the culture of the company. Our products and offerings impact cities across the world and its our goal to represent the diversity and differences that make cities special. We will be relentless in that pursuit, because together we are better. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, nationality, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, domestic partnership status, civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrrier status, military status/service, veteran status, mental or physical disability, and all other legally protected characteristics.