The future of healthcare will be very positively transformed by technology making care patient-centric where information can be accessed and shared easily and securely. At Klara, we believe healthcare is a service that fundamentally relies on communication with and around the patient. Klara was founded in 2013 with the mission to change the broken healthcare experience by directly connecting doctors and patients through technology. Elements like procedures or surgeries might be constants, but anything around them including most forms of treatment is communication. And thats whats broken. Healthcare communication is disconnected, siloed, antiquated and highly inefficient.
Our mission is to revolutionize communication for everyone involved in a patients journey.
Klara offers an entrepreneurial environment where personal growth and interesting challenges are part of your regular day. You can tackle those opportunities independently while also taking responsibility for individual projects on your team.
We trust in the power of talent and value commitment. Together, we want to change how patients and doctors communicate. The best way to do this is with a strong international team that is dedicated to improving healthcare and how it is delivered globally.
About the Role:
You'll be responsible for the full life-cycle recruiting for a variety of roles across Klara. While always providing an incredible experience, you will source passive candidates, interview & screen active candidates, and collaborate with hiring managers to place top talent at Klara. This role will have a significant opportunity to shape our recruiting processes and work regularly with senior leaders across the organization.
- Quickly build trusting relationships with hiring managers, interviewers and candidates to secure engagement in the recruiting process
- In partnership with hiring managers, translate role requirements to effective hiring profiles and interview processes
- Efficiently source candidates across multiple channels, identifying and advocating for strong fits
- Assist in managing our recruiting ecosystem, including relationships with agencies, online employer presence, and ATS
- Provide impactful feedback to hiring managers & interviewers to ensure a consistent and positive candidate experience
- Critically assess and iterate processes with input from our hiring teams to improve efficiency and experience for internal and external participants
- Help to maintain our ATS (applicant tracking system)
- 3 - 5 years professional recruiting experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High EQ and ability to build trusting relationships quickly
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities
- Highly organized, with a keen eye for details
- Experience utilizing an ATS (direct experience with Greenhouse a plus)
- Superior work ethic and proven history of project management
- A positive, self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Team-player with a no task too small attitude