Cargo is looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience. This includes everything from sourcing, attracting, interviewing, and hiring exceptional employees. The ideal candidate will collaborate with hiring managers on a regular basis and proactively work on hiring needs across the business. Ultimately, the right candidate for this position would be a likable individual who is easy to talk to and who inspires comfort and trust in others within and outside of Cargo.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through referrals, networking, internal databases, and innovative research tactics
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Communicate with candidates professionally and be timely in your responses
- Promote the Cargo brand and use creativity to attract and market the Company to qualified and strong candidates
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, projects, etc)Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check, etc)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centersFamiliarity Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) (Lever & Greenhouse) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Must be located or willing to relocate within commuting distance of NYC
- Global recruiting experience (desired)
Perks & Benefits
- 401(k) planMedical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it
- Tons of snacks in the office at all times!
- A great culture of collaborative and engaging coworkers
- Pet Friendly Office
Cargo is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Cargo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Were the leader in the creation of the passenger economy and changing the way people think about on-the-go retail. Whether its an energy drink to give you a boost, a granola bar to feed your hunger while on-the-move, or a charging cord to keep your mobile productivity going, we use a sophisticated operations process and easy-to-use technology to give rideshare riders what they need right when they need it.
For the rideshare drivers who have Cargo in their vehicles, our service is a great new way to increase their earnings during a time when every dollar counts. And best of all, Cargo costs drivers absolutely nothing! We handle the entire process of acquiring inventory, shipping products to drivers needing a restock, and processing purchase payments. Drivers simply put a Cargo box in their vehicle and watch their earnings grow.